Join the Team: Business Development CoordinatorTeam PoP September 5th, 2012
Pencils of Promise is seeking a creative, ambitious, and dedicated individual to join their Development Team as a Business Development Coordinator. This role will report directly to the Director of Operations, and will be responsible for maintaining and diversifying an exciting and growing portfolio of corporate relationships, foundations, and campaign sponsorships.
- Partnership Cultivation and Management
- Build relationships with current and prospective partners
- Establish a strong network of key contacts at target corporations, foundations, media partners, and PR agencies
- Field incoming requests for partnerships
- Research, pursue, and steward corporate donations
- Take the lead on partnership lead generation, proposal development, activation, and day-to-day account management
- Liaise across all departments to execute and manage partnerships (i.e. International Programs, Campaigns, Finance, Digital Media, etc.)
- Create and maintain key marketing and communication materials for partners
- Oversee merchandise sales and fulfillment
- Cultivate and support corporate partners for the Annual Gala.
- Salesforce Management
- Establish an intuitive and efficient way of recording and reporting on partnership statuses
- Enter, track, and maintain all partnerships, related information, projects and grants
- Generate and monitor ongoing sales reports and pipelines
- Bachelors Degree with 2-3 years of experience in a marketing, development, or sales related position
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A proven track record of successful foundation grant writing is a plus
- Quick-thinking, creative, and results driven
- Strong sense of prioritization, customer service, and project management skills
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a commitment to deadlines
- Solid understanding of cause marketing trends, social media campaigns, and corporate social responsibilities initiatives across all sectors.
- Proficiency in Salesforce or similar CRM software is highly preferred
- Passion for international development, education, and nonprofit related issues
About the Office:
We are a passionate, driven, and fun group of individuals. We have a unique, energetic office culture that is sometimes casual and light, but, at all times, the PoP team is very much focused and committed to working hard in the name of our cause. You will find nothing besides positive attitudes, determination, and smiles at the PoP office.
Submit a resume and cover letter describing your three strongest professional skills and why those would be beneficial to PoP here.Donate